Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HIKE IS DONE!

Hi everyone!

Today was the last day of hiking and now we just have today and tomorrow to hang out with our group! We are in Pokhara now and tomorrow we all fly to Kathmandu for our final meal.

I'm feeling all better now so no one worry! When I met up with everyone in Muktinath just after the Throng-la pass (the hardest and highest day, the hight is higher then the everest base camp) I learned that everyone had been sick to some extent. This trip was a lot more intense than I had known! But we all made it and everyone is doing well. Mom got sick too and had to take a pony over the pass and yesterday another person from the group had to take a pony for the second half of the day because he could barely walk. But we all made it and we are all very happy and had a fantastic time!

Well that rain has stopped so i'd better get back outside and explore!

Let me know how you are all doing!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like everyone is doing OK, I hope the reset of your trip is great! We are having a snow storm here in Winnipeg right now ... Its the end of March already just let it melt!

    ReplyDelete