Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Final Day in Calgary!

So today was my last day in Canada! Tomorrow I am off to Singarpore! Yahooo!



(Lake Louise...see my beautiful hat Chloe!)


We skied Sunshine today and yesterday we skied Lake Louise! They were both incredible and everyone had fun! Sorry, I was skiing with my Dad and some family friends, which I dont know if I mentioned before! My boots the first day were to big but I went and exchanged them for smaller ones and so Sunshine was even better because I wasnt swimming and slipping around! I tried things today I have never pushed myself to do but I did it without falling...that much...The others were incredibly talented and being some of their first times skiing in the Rockies they definitly excelled! Below is a portion we skied down today at Sunshine. See that part right inbetween those two rocks with the smaller one in the middle...yeah we skied down that...we were pretty excited about it.




This was a great way to start my trip and I couldnt have hoped for a better time!


Go Team Can't Touch This!


More photo's will hopefully soon follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment