Monday, July 6, 2009

Ok so i'm a bad blogger

Hi all,
I know, I know, I havent written in a long time. So much has happened though! I will put up some photos for you to see a snapshot of whats going on!



This is Marilee and I...of course!




Caleb and I being goofy one night
Out with Caleb and some of his friends


This is Caleb's brither Josh and sister Tahlya



A beautiful skyline of Auckland, I love this city!




I was trying to take a photo of Rangitoto...it's hiding behind us





Minus the laundry in this photo, this is the best apartment in the world!



With the best kitchen in the world! (Other than my kitchen on Elm st...obviously mom!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pictures!!
    The apartment looks very nice! I like the cabinets in the kitchen. Do you have an awesome view? What floor are you on?
    Have fun decorating your place!!!!
    love Erica

    ReplyDelete