So I thought Iwould write and update you all on what's going on in Auckland, because I havent really done so in a while!
My job is going really well and everyone I work with is really nice. I'm working mostly three days a week unless they need me to work more. It's really nice to be working again after my extended holiday. Holiday's are nice but sometimes I miss working!
I fell down the stairs a while back...I know I'm a super big clutz... and I bruised my tailbone. I think I might have cracked it because it's still hurting when I sit down, or walk up hills. But it's not a big inconvenience or anything and will heal itself up in a couple weeks.
Oops i've got to run! But i'll write more soon and put up more photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment