Sunday, January 25, 2009

One Month To Go!

So here is a brief itinerary of my 2009 adventure!


March 1:
Winnipeg to Calgary
To visit my Dad and Joshua before I leave Canada!
Going skiing for a couple days!


March 5:
Calgary to Vancouver
Meet up with Mom and Pierre in the Airport

Vancouver to Singapore
Fly to Singapore with Mom and Pierre!


March 6:
Arrive in Singapore
Spend the night in Singapore!


March 7:
Singapore to Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu and meet up with GAP adventure tour guides and other hikers


March 7 - March 27:
Hike in Nepal!
Below is the link to info on the hike which i'm doing with Mom and Pierre!

http://www.gapadventures.com/tour/ANTA


March 27:
Kathmandu to Singpore
Fly back to Singapore and spend the night


March 28:
Singapore to Aukland
I'm going to visit Marilee! and of course her family and Gordon!


March 29 - July ??:
Arrive in Aukland
Hang out with Marilee and find work and have fun in New Zealand!


July ??? - Auguast 15:
Australia
Thats right i'm going back! On, an as of yet undecided date in July, I will be flying over to Australia and spending 3-5 weeks heading from Melbourne to Brisbane...probably...i'm just going to wing it and fly over and just see what happens


August 15:
Brisbane to Vancouver


August 17:
Arrive in Vancouver
At some point in the near future, probably the next day, head back to Winnipeg...but I havent bought that part of the ticket yet...


So I leave in a month and there's so much to do untill then but i'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment